12 September, 2005

Guess what I am!

Ever since I was born, my human and I have been trying to figure out what breed I am. So after stumbling across another cat's blog and being introduced to a name for a breed I hadn't heard before, I looked around and discovered that I'm a Ragamuffin!

Looking around on the descriptions of us is pretty neat; I apparently behave like most other Ragamuffins. And I even found a photo of a Ragamuffin that looked almost exactly like me! This is really neat! I'll post one of the pictures I found later tonight.




3 Comments:

Blogger Postmaster P. said...

By "tonight" I of course meant "later tomorrow night".

13 September, 2005 10:40  
Blogger Charlie said...

Dear Post, how lovely to hear from you! London is a lovely place to live, well my bit is anyway. I have found a pond with lots of goldfish which I help myself to from time to time....fish and chips without the chips!

So what about Seattle then? I hear it rains a fair bit but then I am used to that!

You are rather a gorgeous creature if you don't mind me saying so, I hope you keep in touch. I have mentioned you in my blog... ;-)

13 September, 2005 14:17  
Blogger Postmaster P. said...

My human says that the weather out here in Seattle is pretty similar to Liverpool's, except that it gets a lot more hot in the summers out here. But that's pretty nice, actually, because it gives me lots of chances to lay in the sun beam to get nice and warm!

13 September, 2005 20:08  

Post a Comment

⇧ Home

Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates